• Vacuum regularly (to remove fluff and dust from the pile) and maintain theattractive appearance of the rug.
• Some vacuum cleaners on the market have an additional motorized head, whichcan increase fluffing of the pile. It is recommended that the additional motorizedhead not to be used as this can increase surface friction.
• Clean spills promptly with a cold undyed damp cloth.
• Periodic professional cleaning recommended. Tappeti recommends when youenlist the services of an external party ensure that the process does not involve anysteam cleaning, as moisture can affect the pile of your rug. The rugs are to be drycleaned only.
• Shedding will occur and sprouts of yarn may come up to the surface during initialuse. Clip with sharp scissors.
External Commercial Cleaning
• To ensure your Tappeti rug remains a valuable part of the look and design of yourproperty, keeping it clean is a priority. We recommend external cleaning to maintainand extend the life of your rug for commercial use at least twice per year.
• For high traffic areas we recommend regular periodic cleaning several times peryear. Tappeti recommends when you enlist the services of an external party ensurethat the process does not involve any steam cleaning, as moisture can affect thepile of your rug. The rugs are to be dry-cleaned only
Cleaning & Maintenance