The ‘Indigenous Kurkara Collezione’ incorporates original artworks translated into three-dimensional luxury rugs using the finest materials such as wool and silk.
* The copyright of the original designs and stories behind each of the artworks remains the property of the individual artist.
* Each artist is paid a royalty of every sale which goes back to the community.
* Available in various qualities and manufacturing options including hand-tufting and hand-knotting.
* 100% New Zealand wool or 100% wool with various fibres like silk or viscose.
* Suitable for residential and commercial applications
* The design can be custom made to any colour, size or shape.
* Various textures available like cut, loop and mixture of yarns