A gradient might also be known as a colour ramp or progression. Tappeti’s Gradients celebrate colour-play by pairing colours together to create spectrums that range from complimentary shades of a single hue to dramatic and contrasting colour pairings.
A palette ranging from bronze through to shadowy petrol.
- Available in hand-knotted and hand-tufted qualities
- Custom fibres, sizes and shapes available
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Hand-knotted gradients are crafted to a stunning flawless effect to ensure the smoothest possible transitions between colours. An outcome only achievable in a hand-knotted piece following extensive development.
- Hand-tufted gradients are specified where transitions from one solid colour to the next are achieved by specifying stippled areas in between the solid colours.
Rug photographed measures 3.00m x 3.00m and is handknotted with wool and artsilk